Nov 21, 2008

"The Show Must Go On"


It is now official, today is my last day at AMTSJ.  It has been an interesting few months.  I had a great time and met a lot of really great people, but it is now time to move on.  Some of my favorite memories happened at "It's a Grind" coffee shop.  Many great conversations with really interesting and incredible people.   



I started only a short time ago working under the great T. Douglas.  I learned so much in the time spent working under him.  I got to visit a lot of really cool places, participate in "big people" meetings and work with some of the best printers in the world (Pisani).  



Although it is now at the end, it will not be soon forgotten.  The lessons learned will last me a lifetime.  It is truly a bittersweet time for me as I close this portion of my senior year and pursue new projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment