Nov 14, 2008

The Meeting


So, today is the day... perhaps that will live an infamy.  Ok, so maybe that's a little dramatic, but it is a big day.  Today Stephanie and I will go to dinner with her parents and my parents for the first time.  Yes, it is the big "parental units" first meeting.  If I may quote a good friend I would say, "It feels like my insides want to come outside!"  It's ok, I'm sure everything will be fine, but it is a very nerve racking thing.  Below are pictures of my parents and her parents.  

Here is a picture that was taken of Stephanie and I at Jared and Liz's wedding.  It turned out pretty good.   Duh, I'm in it... Oh ya, and Stephanie too.  :)  Actually it was Stephen Troell who took the picture.  He is the world's greatest photographer.  Literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment