Feb 24, 2010

My Golden Birthday - 23

What a great birthday I had this past year! My wife made the best cake I've ever had... It was four layers! The largest cake I have ever had for a birthday. Here are some pictures throughout the day.
I got a french press from my mom and dad and my wife got me a coffee grinder... It's not pictured, but it is so awesome! We opened presents with my parents and sister with husband at Starbucks. My wife gave the workers a slice of cake and when we left, they gave me a free pound of Anniversary Blend to try out my new grinder/french press!
My awesome cake with my awesome wife!
We ate dinner at a sushi place called Killer Piranha Sushi... This was some chicken something or other. I don't remember the name, but it was so good!
My wife and sister at the restaurant.
My wife and I getting ready to eat.
The Birthday Roll at the restaurant.
My mom and dad at the sushi place!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures; wish we could have been there; maybe next year:)

    ReplyDelete