Feb 24, 2010

First Christmas - Dallas

The men in our family have a funny sense of humor! We all three got toy helicopters... I knew it would be a hit with my dad and my mom thought it would be a hit with Jeramy and I... She was right!
We spent a little time with Shawn and Aimee later in the evening on Christmas. It was so nice to have family around for this action packed day!
My brother in law Jeramy in his favorite present from my mom... Poor guy is a Lions fan!
Papa and Eden - She picked that present out all by herself for her papa... Both of Erin's girls got my dad coffee and they both picked it out on their own! I think it's evident.. Papa is addicted!
Opening presents at Papa and Grandma's house after a wonderful breakfast. (notice that Grandma isn't in any of the pictures... Since she was probably taking most of the pictures.)
Stephanie opening presents on Christmas Eve... I don't know why it turned sideways, but it's ok... You get the general idea.
We had our first Christmas and we had a "White Christmas" in Dallas Texas! Can you believe it?
Me opening Christmas presents on Christmas Eve...
Here is our fireplace and mantle decorated... Also, notice the little trees from our wedding on either side of the fireplace. They sure have come in handy.
Our First Christmas Tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment