Apr 27, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Things have been rather hectic lately around here. I am preparing to get the teens to Teen Camp at Triple-S camp this year, getting Evangelist Randy Hogue (motovational speaker) into the public schools in the area (having little luck) and trying to keep up the normal duties of youth pastor, IT dude and of course "World's Greatest Husband". I didn't quite understand what Pastor Trieber was always talking about when he said, "You will wear more hats in the ministry than you knew where available", but I am learning quickly. I'm also trying to get my graduation announcements out today as well. I think I'm running a little late, but it's the thought that counts.

We had the opportunity to go to Medieval Times this past week. The best part was, we only paid $4 in a tip to our waiter guy (thats all we had to our name last week) because it was a youth worker appreciation dinner. We had a great time. We then got a lot of things finished on saturday such as taking back the rest of the wedding gifts that we got double of (everything but a toaster to Macy's... They won't take it back unless we
get some more paperwork on it or something) and then we had a nice dinner - China City delivers... They messed our order up really bad...

NO FORTUNE COOKIES!!! and only half the order of egg roles... It was really good, but I don't know if we'll order delivery from them any more. Sunday was a great day in God's house. For more info on FBCoM Teen Church visit fbcomteen.blogspot.com.


am so excited about going to back to GSBC for graduation in a couple weeks. I really miss that place and I know that Steph does too. It will be good to see friends and family again.
Also, we are now on twitter. To follow me, my name is ceskelsen. Hope to see you on there soon. (twitter.com)

1 comment:

  1. And you thought you wouldn't have enough toasters....!

    ReplyDelete