Sep 9, 2009

Orchestra, Food and Fun

So, I feel like I need post today being that it is 09-09-09 and I want to remember this joyous date. Here is what we have been up to recently. Enjoy.

We were able to go to the Dallas Symphony recently (Thank you Groupon.com - greatest thing to happen since sliced bread, visit it if you live in a major city) for a discounted price. We had excellent seats and for only a fraction of the price. Here is the view we had...After we finished listening to the wonderful songs by the orchestra, we just weren't quite ready for bed, so we had to stop at Yogi-licious in Dallas (The second greatest thing since sliced bread) and got some frozen yogurt.
A week or so later, I had to get a little "guy time" in so I went fishing with my dad and Warren Whittall (International Baptist Missions Director) on Lake Ray Hubbard. Here is my trophy catfish, well, at least the biggest I've ever caught.
Finally, one night not long ago, we decided that we weren't going to order pizza, but wanted to have a little more fun than that, so we made our own pizza. What a time we had. My wife is literally the best pizza maker on the planet. This was the best flavor I have ever experienced. (She is also the best omelet cooker in the whole universe, but that is another day, another blog post.)
Our next post will be all about our fall decor, so don't miss it, there will be pictures of all the deals we have found and all the "cute" stuff we have purchased. It's going to be great.

3 comments:

  1. It was inside of the quotation marks, therefore it wasn't me saying it was cute, it was someone else. Don't worry, I haven't moved from my stand on that word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...you also used the phrase fall decor. You lose.

    ReplyDelete