Aug 5, 2009

Adult Status...

We had a rather exciting weekend that actually started a day early this past week. I was able to take friday off due to the excessive amount of hours that were put in during VBS (fbcomteens.blogspot.com for the story) so Steph and I decided to visit The Shops at Willowbend Mall (since Dallas has more shopping per capita than any other US city). We looked at Mac's... iMac's to be more specific at the Apple store, perused the Brooks Brothers and a multitude of other things. We then went home and enjoyed dinner. The next morning we spent out in our "Neck of the Woods" with a plethora of gift cards and exchanges. We bought the Whisper Close 3000 - best toilet seat in the world, towels, hung pictures (printed off pictures for the mass of frames with no pics in them) and had a time doing it.

So far this week, I have worked on my Jeep (differential gasket and changing oil), broke my lawn mower and now my Jeep wouldn't start this morning... All part of "being a grown-up... Who ever said that was fun - lied!

God is good and Steph and I were able to see one saved last night, 3 committed to Baptism and a family is going to join on Sunday. What a night out together.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun being all grown up? So very proud of both of you. Mom Jackson

    ReplyDelete