Jan 1, 2009

The New Year with the "NEW" Life


There will be a lot of new things happening in the year 2009.  The more I think about it, this year hold more "NEW's" for me than possibly any other year.  This year I embark on grown-up life.  I am now a college graduate.  I will be starting my first job as Youth Pastor at the First Baptist Church of Meadowview in Mesquite Texas (Trieber Permitting), getting married March 6th, purchasing my first home and spending my first year of holidays with a wife.  There are more "firsts" as well, but I won't bore with the details.  I am very excited with what the new year holds.  I'm hoping to post several pictures from the holidays in the next few days, but I will wait until I have some pictures from the Utah/Alabama game (Yes, I have aquired several tickets and will be traveling to the Sugar Bowl with my dad and Jeramy again this season).  I did however give you a picture of this delectable little Danish Breakfast treat.  These little guys were the best thing on my plate that blessed Christmas morning.  

2 comments:

  1. check out the new tribute on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to see the pixs of ur new house. sounds like things are going well for you two. still waiting for steph to join in on twitter!:)

    ReplyDelete