Jul 28, 2008

The Date is Set

March 6, 2009 will be the first day of the rest of my life.  We finally have a date, a place for the ceremony and everything is going to work out just great! (That's because I'm the man and don't have to stress about planning like Stephanie does).  The ceremony will be held at The North Valley Baptist Church located at 3530 De La Cruz Blvd. Santa Clara, CA.  There will be a reception following (location TBD). It is so exciting to start planning things like this.  It can definitely be stressful at times, but it really is a lot of fun.  Just thought you might like the quick update.

2 comments:

  1. any reception/open house in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of right now, the answer is I don't know, but most likely not. If you want to enjoy the festivities, you might have to make a quick trip to California. I have brought up the idea, but I don't know how we would work that out. I'll keep the blog up to date on this as soon as I know if we will or not.

    ReplyDelete