Jun 23, 2008

6th Floor Museum

So, this weekend, I was able to check out the 6th Floor Museum in the Dallas Book Depository.  This is where Lee Harvey Oswald took those three shots at JFK.  There was so much history there and was incredible to stand in the same room where Oswald once stood.  I also strolled over to the grassy knoll and looked around.  The footage that was shown inside the museum was weird.  Who knew they had personal video cameras around in the 60s?  I sure didn't, I thought those came along later, but I guess I don't know everything.  :)  Anyway, This is a must see if ever in Dallas.

1 comment:

  1. Its about time you blogged again but I don't know that it would be cool to stand where Lee Harvey Lame-o once was because he was a real douche. But history is awesome.

    ReplyDelete